After arrival in Korea
(a) Preparing Documents: Fill out declarations form given in flight by the flight attendants in order to expedite arrival procedures
- Passengers and crew who have been to countries intecled by cholera,
yellow lever or pests must fill this out
- Arrival Card
- - Starting from November 1. 2005. Korea citizens need only fill out and submit a departure card and foreign citizens need only to fill out and arrival card for passport control in Korea
- Customs Declaration Form
- - All arriving passengers from foreign countries must prepare and submit a customs declaration form.When traveling with family.only one custorms declaration form needs to be filled out
(b) Customs Declaration Form: All arriving passengers from foreign countries must prepare and submit a customs declaration form - When travelling with family, only one customs declaration form needs to be filled out.
- Fill out the customs declaration form and declare corresponding items, and also remember to enter traveler’s name, date of birth, and other personal information.
- Customs Declaration forms may be filled out in the arrival area of the airport, but in order to expedite the process, it is highly recommended the forms be completed before landing.
※ Prohibited products : guns, illegal drugs, unauthorized medicine, adult toys, uninspected animals, unclaimed jewelry, expensive clothes, and electronics
- Korean nationals do not have to complete the arrival card but visitors do.
- Prepare your passport, arrival card and other documents, and queue at the immigration counter to submit all documents to the immigration officer.
(d) Baggage Claim: After passing through immigration, please check the large monitor screens to find your baggage carousel number and then take the escalator down to the 1st floor.
(e) Attention: If your baggage cannot be located, proceed to the lost baggage counter for assistance. Oversized baggage must be retrieved at the oversize baggage carousel.
(2) To & From the Airport
(a) Limousine Bus
Many limousine buses to Seoul or other cities are available at the Incheon Airport. You can buy tickets and also can get information at the Bus Ticketing Booth: Exit 4 and 9 (indoors) & Exit 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13 and 9C (outdoors). The one-way ticket to Seoul usually costs 15,000KRW and to Daejeon, 23,100KRW, to Daegu, 35,800KRW, to Gwangju 32,300KRW, and to Busan 41,800KRW.
* Internet booking for local bus tickets: http://www.airportbus.or.kr
* Schedule for Seoul and Gyeonggi-do: http://www.airport.or.kr (Tel: 1577-2600)
(b) Airport Railroad
To go to Seoul, you can use the Airport Railroad located in the Transportation Center (on B1F). The fare from Incheon Airport to Seoul Station costs 4,250KRW for the commuter trains and 8,000KRW for the express trains.
Taxi Stands: Taxi stands are located on the arrival level (1F) at the passenger terminal between platform 4D and 8C.